Tuesday 14 June 2011

Player Images

These are the images which i have created foe each of the wooden, silver and golden characters. I used my original scanned image which i drew from hand to get these characters outlines.

to start with I used the pen tool to go around my image that I scanned in and added a stroke to the pen tool. I then made the image symmetrical, arms legs feet, all in the same place just opposite each other. I then started to create my wooden mannequin by getting a few wooden textures then manipulating them onto my mannequin. I then turned the opacity down on the wooden texture layer, then added a new layer behind with a solid wood colour. This made it darker and more wooden. I then used the burn tool to ad some shaded detail to make it more 3D.

I then made the silver mannequin. I used the same technique, just changed the colour of the solid coloured layer, to silver. I then used the dodge and burn tool to give shining detail and some shaded areas to the body. I used the same technique her to make the gold mannequin except i changed the solid colour layer colour to a gold-ish colour and set the blending mode to divide. I then used the dodge and burn tools to add a shine and some shading.

Here is the original image which I scanned and used as an outline, plus my symmetrical outline which I used with the pen tool from my scanned in image and my 3 final character designs.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment